1. When is the RSVP deadline? - Please have your RSVP back to us by September 28, 2019, so we know how much food to
2. Do I get a plus one? - If you have anyquestions regarding this please contact Fred or Katie or email us at
3. Are children welcomed? - Of course!! This will be a dry wedding as the church does not allow any alcohol on the
premises. Anyone who brings any will be asked to leave.
4. What to wear? - Casual dresses, etc. and for the men, suits or khakis and a polo or button down shirt.
Anything nice you'd wear to church.
5. Indoors or outdoors? - Everything will take place indoors.
6. Social media and pictures? - We have hired a photographer, so please respect our wishes as we want an "unplugged
ceremony" during the worship service. However, please feel free to take pictures at the
reception and use #SherrillTheLove on Instagram or Facebook.